RSL Care SA will be the key provider of specialised accommodation services and related support for the benefit of the ex-service community of South Australia.
“Trusted to Support”
We will be recognised as the trusted provider of accommodation, care and support services that develops innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of the ex-service and wider community of South Australia.
The vision will be achieved through a strategic plan based on the themes of:
- Quality – in each service we provide
- Growth – ensuring stable, responsible growth initiatives
- Sustainability – ensuring RSL Care SA can sustain each service provided
- Governance – ensuring practices align with legislative and regulatory requirements
Core Organisational Values
- Care – deliver the highest practical levels of individual and group care related services
- Trust and Respect – both of these qualities must be hard earned and never taken for granted. Words matter little, our deeds distinguish us.
- Ethics – in all things we act with integrity and honour
- Quality – understanding what quality means across all of our lines of operations andknowing how to measure and continually improve what we are achieving
- Communication – open and proactive communication between residents, staff and stakeholders
- Mateship – caring for each other, valuing the bonds of service we share
- Governance – robust processes enable us to make good decisions
To download a copy of our 2012/13 Annual Report, please click here.
To download a copy of our 2013/14 Annual Report, please click here.
To download a copy of our 2014/15 Annual Report, please click here.
To download a copy of our 2015/16 Annual Report, please click here.
To download a copy of our 2016/17 Annual Report, please click here.